6 brown potatoes
1 cup mayo
1/4 cup mustard
salt and pepper to taste
2 t sweet relish (optional)
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Put them in a pot with the eggs and cover them with water.
3. Boil for thirty minutes.
4. Drain the water and take the eggs out.
5. Peel the eggs, slice them, and return them to the pot of potatoes.
6. Mash with a potato masher until you get the desired consistency.
7. Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and relish.
8. Stir really well, may take more mayo.
Current Mood: creative